For over 120 years, Bristol Hotel 5* Odesa has remained synonymous with excellent service and top-class gastronomy. We are glad to announce that Stéphane Vaittinadane has joined the team of the legendary hotel as Brand Chef, whose rich international experience will add a special personal touch to our gastronomic offer.
A few facts about our new chef:
- He is a top level professional, a true Parisian and Mediterranean cuisine lover.
- He has 16 Michelin stars in his portfolio, if you add up all the restaurants he has worked with, including the famous Alain Ducasse (*** Michelin), as well as La Maison Blanche (** Michelin), Jacques Cagna (** Michelin), Restaurant Joel Robouchon (*** Michelin), Michel Rostang (** Michelin) and others.
- Cooked for celebrities such as Madonna, Kevin Costner, Clint Eastwood and Bill Clinton.
- Judge of such TV projects as “King of Desserts”, “Masterchef” and “MasterChef Children”, the chief ambassador of the “Gaggenau” company.
- To this date, he has dedicated 17 years of his life to Ukraine.
The culinary skills of Stéphane Vaittinadane can transferr you to the French capital in an instant.
Welcome to Bristol Hotel 5* Odesa