Dear guests and partners!
Our primary concern is to take care about our guest’s health and their comfort.
We inform you that starting from March 12, 2020, our hotels have taken all possible sanitary safety measures to prevent the penetration of the COVID-19 virus:
- Disinfection facilities have been installed in all public areas, the reception, restaurants, conference rooms, spa areas, etc.
- During the day and room preparation, the quartzing procedure of hotel rooms and restaurants is carried out for 20-30 minutes
- Additionally, all door handles, handrails and floors are treated with sanitary disinfectors.
- Laundry is carried out with a temperature not lower than 75 C
- The temperature of the staff is checked daily with a non-contact thermometer and the employees’ well-being is monitored throughout the day. If there are signs of a cold, an employee is not allowed at the workplace.
Welcome to Bristol Hotel!