- General Provisions.
- The level of service in the hotel corresponds to the category “*****” (five stars).
- The hotel is open around the clock.
- Order of booking, conditions of settlement, accommodation and order of payment.
- Prices for hotel accommodation are set by the order of the General Director.
- When checking in, the Guest provides the details of a credit card as a guarantee of payment, on which a deposit is blocked for paying for additional services.
- Payment for accommodation is charged in accordance with a single checkout time – 12:00 am of the current day local time.
- Accommodation from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm is charged as day use.
- Check-in time – 02:00 pm. Check-in from 06:30 am to 02:00 pm is considered an early check-in and is paid at the rate of 50% of the daily rate, settlement from 00:00 am to 06:30 am is paid in the amount of the full cost of the daily rate.
- Check-out time is 12:00 am. Check-out from the room from 12:00 am to 06:00 pm is considered late check-out and is paid at the rate of 50% of the daily rate, check-out after 06:00 pm is paid in the amount of the full cost of the daily rate.
- The provision of early check-in, late check-out, as well as extension of stay at the hotel is possible subject to availability. The guest must notify the receptionist of the reception and accommodation service about the need for a late check-out or extension of stay no later than 2 hours before checkout time. When extending the stay, the guest is obliged to pay the entire cost of the stay for the extended period.
- Procedure for registration of residence.
- For registration of residence, a passport, a birth certificate (for persons under 16 years of age) is presented, for foreign citizens – a national passport, a valid visa (if necessary), or another identity document.
- Accommodation is arranged by the administrator of the reception and accommodation service, in his absence – by the concierge or the manager of the reception and accommodation service.
- Rules of residence
In order to comply with fire safety rules, guests staying at the Bristol Hotel are prohibited from:
use electric heaters, irons, heaters, extension cords in the rooms;
to store and bring to the rooms flammable and flammable materials, highly toxic materials, weapons, bulky things, chemical and radioactive substances. Large items (length, height, width of which exceed 180 cm in total) are handed over to the storage room;
cover the included sconces and floor lamps.
In order to ensure order and safety of guests staying at the Bristol Hotel, it is prohibited:
leave strangers in the room in your absence;
to be unauthorized persons in the room without registration in the prescribed manner; in the absence of an identity document, the meeting must take place in the hotel lobby;
зkeep weapons without proper documents;
throw trash and bottles out of hotel windows;
rearrange, remove furniture, bedding from the room;
take actions that entail a violation of the peace and quiet of guests after 23:00;
in case of non-compliance by guests with the Rules of Residence, the hotel management has the right to conduct their early check-out;
If you find suspicious objects or persons in the room stock or on the territory of the hotel, please inform the receptionist on duty immediately.
- Rights and obligations of guests staying
- Hotel guests are required to comply with the established order of residence, cleanliness, fire safety rules, when leaving the room, close the taps, windows, the front door to the room.
- If it is found that personal belongings are missing from the room, the guest is obliged to immediately inform the hotel administrator on duty in order to take appropriate measures.
- In case of loss or damage to hotel property, the guest, in accordance
with the current legislation, is obliged to compensate the damage caused to the hotel, according to the approved price list.
- Guests are responsible for the actions of visitors invited to their room.
- Guests must make full payment for the services provided by the hotel upon check-out.
- Duty and Responsibility
- The hotel staff provides high quality service to guests and proper sanitary and technical condition of all premises and territory.
- The hotel offers guests, at their request, additional services
according to the approved price lists..
- The hotel is not responsible for the safety of securities, money, things, jewelry left in the room. All valuables can be stored in a mini-safe in the room or in a safe deposit box located in the reception and accommodation service.
- If forgotten items are found, the hotel takes measures to return them to the owner
- The guest takes note of and does not object to the use of video surveillance systems in the hotel premises (except rooms and guest bathrooms on the floors).
- The hotel is not responsible fD10or valuables that are not stored in the safe
- The hotel is not responsible for the work of city services (emergency power outages, water supply)