Bristol ANTI COVID Policy
The health and safety of hotel guests, restaurant customers and staff are of the utmost importance to us.
Within the framework of “ANTI COVID-19”, measures to protect against viral infections have been introduced at the Bristol Hotel 5 * Odesa and prevention of respiratory diseases.
- We quartise the public areas of the hotel and restaurant.
- We process all surfaces and hand contact points (door handles, elevator buttons, taps, remote controls, telephones, mini-safes, mini-bars) with alcohol-based disinfectants.
- We carry out wet cleaning and disinfection of public and office areas using professional detergents and disinfectants at least once every 3 hours.
- We ventilate public areas every 60 minutes.
- We installed dispensers with a disinfectant solution for treating hands in public areas – a reception, a restaurant, conference rooms, a spa area.
- We clean key cards before arrival of guests and after departure.
- Increased room cleaning time due to quartzing
within 60 minutes before guests ‘arrival, during their stay and after guests’ departure.
- We disinfect the room before, during and after check-out
using licensed professional tools.
- We wash bed linen and terry products at a temperature not lower than 75 C.