The safety and wellbeing of our guests, visitors of the restaurant and our staff are of the utmost importance to us.
Within the framework of Covid-19 precaution, the following measures were taken to prevent of viral infections and respiratory diseases, in all areas of Bristol Hotel 5 * Odessa.
- Use UV light to sanitize public hotel areas and a restaurant
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces (door handles, elevator buttons, cranes, remotes, telephones, mini-safes, mini-bars) with an alcohol-based disinfectants.
- Make wet cleaning and disinfection of public and office areas using professional detergents and disinfectants every 3 hours.
- Maintain good ventilation of the premises each 60 minutes
- Placed alcohol-based hand sanitizers in public areas available for employees and the public to use – Reception, Restaurant, Conference Rooms and SPA area
- Disinfect the keycards before arrival of guests and after departure.
- Increased the time of daily room cleaning with the use of UV light sanitize procedure during 60 minutes before the arrival of the guest, during the stay and after departure.
- Clean and disinfect the room before the arrival of the guest, during the stay and after departure using a licensed professional disinfectants.
- Wash bed linen and terrycloth at a high temperature not less the 75C
- Serve breakfast and a la carte menu individually in the guests’ room
- Implemented enhanced control measures for hotel staff – health checks and mandatory use of protective masks and gloves.
- Implement checking the temperature of incoming guests. In case of high temperature the the guest is offered to undergo testing for COVID-19 in our partner medical institutions and receive qualified medical care (or an additional payment, according to the approved price list).
- Safety masks and hand sanitizers could be purchased at the reception desk (according to the approved price list)
- We help to control the social distance at least 1.5 (one and a half) meters between people at the registration area, lobby, elevators, restaurant, conference rooms, meeting rooms, in the open area and during public events.
- Check daily the temperature of the staff with a non-contact thermometer and monitor the well-being of employees throughout the day. In case of high temperature an employee is not allowed at the workplace.
- Provide all employees with safety masks, gloves and protective helmets on the hotel territory and monitor their use and disposal.